Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 2

Well, it's week 2 of the C25K plan, and so far I have worked out every day for the past 8 days!  This is definitely a success for me :)  I haven't seen any changes in the mirror yet but I can try to be patient!

This week on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday in between my C25K runs, I think I'm going to do a Jillian Michaels workout from Self Magazine.  I figure if I change up my workouts every week, it'll be easier to stay motivated and not get bored!

Let me know if you're doing the C25K too or if you have any stories/tips!

1 comment:

  1. good luck! I've been doing a new plan myself and its pretty easy at first but gets more and more difficult to stay interested. I think switching it up is the best idea!

    ReplyDelete