Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I need to get my act together!

So the SELF Challenge 2010 began today... And of course I forgot about it until I got an email a little bit ago.  I've been really busy the past couple days with Josh here, moving furniture, informational & job interviews, writing work and more, so I haven't exactly started working out yet.  I did eat pretty healthy today (except breakfast because I don't think I could ever give up Cap'n Crunch) and I chose to walk from the train station to the Aon Center and back for my informational interview at Ketchum yesterday, which round trip is almost 3 miles.  Now that I'm aware that the Challenge has started, I'm going to try their workouts and recipes, get my butt running again, and get down to 120 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment